- The Bergman Tenant Referral Program shall begin 12/1/11 and continue for seven (7) months thru 6/30/12.
- All Bergman Tenants of the Participating Buildings (the “Referring Tenant”) and their employees (the “Referring Individual”) may participate in this program.
- To qualify for the $100 Gift Card, the Referring Individual or Referring Tenant must be the procuring cause for introducing a new, bona-fide Prospective Tenant (the “Referral Tenant” as defined in #8 below) to Bergman at/or prior to the initial space inspection. All space showings must be made by appointment and conducted with a Bergman representative present. Showing must also result in a written proposal to the Referral Tenant.
- Referring Individual shall receive the $100 Gift Card for space showings immediately after a proposal is submitted to the prospective Referral Tenant.
- To qualify for the $1.00/SF foot rent savings (“Rent Savings”) for your Company, all leases must be with “new” Tenants for a minimum term of 3 years signed by 6/30/12 with occupancy occurring no later than 9/30/12. Rent Savings shall be calculated by multiplying the Referring Tenant’s lease square footage by $1.00; which amount shall not exceed the Referring Tenant’s monthly base rent.
- Referring Company shall receive their Rent Savings (not to exceed one month’s Base Rent) in the same month when the Referral Tenant’s Lease AND Base Rent commences.
- Referring Individual shall receive the “Earn More Cash” gift card in the amount of $250 or $500 upon the Referral Tenant and Bergman executing a mutually acceptable Lease. Referring Individual shall receive a $250 gift card for new leases less than 5,000 SF or a $500 gift card for new leases in excess of 5,000 SF.
- Definition of Referral Tenant - A Referral Tenant must not be in current negotiations with Bergman or any agents of Bergman, and may not be an existing tenant or subtenant located in any Bergman owned/managed/leased properties. Further, the Referral Tenant shall not have physically inspected any Bergman properties with a representative of Bergman within the previous 12 months, whether on its own or with a real estate broker.
- In the event the Referral Tenant is being represented by any outside real estate agent or broker that has not previously shown the Bergman Participating Buildings, the Rent Savings to your company will be reduced to half or $0.50/SF times the amount of space leased by the Referral Tenant (but not to exceed 1 month of your company’s current base rent). Furthermore, the Earn Extra Cash Bonus shall be capped at $250.00 regardless of the amount of SF leased.
- Bergman Real Estate Group (“BREG” or “Bergman”) shall mean any employee, member, agent, or representative of the company.
- Bergman Real Estate Group reserves the right to change the rules and extend or terminate the Tenant Referral Program at any time. If the program is terminated sooner than 6/30/12 for any reason whatsoever, any referral Tenant introduced to Bergman prior to programs termination shall be recognized and qualify for the rewards herein.
- Full details of the Bergman Referral Program available upon request.