More than 30,000 Square Feet of Space Leased at Class A Office Complex
ISELIN, N.J. (Jan. 14, 2011) - Bergman Real Estate Group, a privately owned real estate investment firm that owns and manages office properties throughout New Jersey, announced today five lease transactions that occurred in 2010, totaling 30,792 square feet at Jefferson Plaza, one of the company's Class A office complexes, located at 100 and 110 South Jefferson Road in Whippany, N.J.
Completed lease transactions include:
- Drew Marine, Inc., a recognized leader in providing technical solutions and services to the global marine industry,
signed a long-term lease for 20,637 square feet of space that will serve as the company's new headquarters. Susanne Newmark, president of Newmark Associates, represented the tenant.
- Diversified Financial Consultants, a financial planner and advisor on money and debt management, signed a 3,885-square-foot lease after relocating from another Bergman-owned building.
- Appraisal Systems, Inc., a real estate appraisal and valuation firm that specializes in New Jersey municipalities, businesses and individuals, signed a 3,044-square-foot long-term lease to relocate the company's headquarters.
- SRX Services, LLC, an information technology company, signed a 2,140-square-foot lease.
- Seidel and Shaw Holding, LLC, a security brokerage firm, signed a long-term lease for 1,086 square feet of space at the complex, which will serve as a suburban branch office for the company.
"Jefferson Plaza offers tenants an affordable, prime Morris County location that provides great access to the conveniences of both Morristown and Parsippany," stated John G. Osborne, executive director of leasing and marketing for Bergman Real Estate Group. "Additionally, this property's ability to accommodate space requirements from 2,000 to more than 20,000 square feet of contiguous space offers flexibility to both large and small tenants."
Jefferson Plaza, located at 100 and 110 South Jefferson Road, consists of two, three-story office buildings totaling approximately 170,000 square feet. Located immediately off of I-287, the buildings are easily accessible to Routes 24 and 10, as well as Routes 46 and 202, and I-80. The complex is located a short distance from downtown Morristown and within 20 minutes of Newark International Airport. Its close proximity to hotels, banking, restaurants and shopping, provides a wealth of retail and hospitality amenities.
Some of the property's featured amenities include: an on-site full service café with seating; on-site building management; various telecommunications options including Verizon Fios, and ample parking.
To learn more about leasing opportunities at Jefferson Plaza or other Bergman Real Estate Group properties, contact John G. Osborne or Kelly Ziegenfuss at (732) 855-8600 or visit www.bergmanrealty.com.
About Bergman Real Estate Group
Bergman Real Estate Group is a privately owned real estate investment and management firm that specializes in the acquisition, management, leasing and construction of commercial office properties throughout New Jersey. Since its formation in 1988, Bergman Real Estate Group has earned a solid reputation as a leader in the New Jersey commercial office market with a current portfolio consisting of 15 office buildings comprising 1,600,000 square feet, including two properties where Bergman provides third party leasing services on behalf of a pension fund advisor and two properties in Columbus, Ohio. The company continues to actively pursue value-added investment opportunities in the marketplace.